top of page
"To enhance the quality of life to all residents of Winston-Salem and Forsyth County"
"Feeding and Educating All"
What does success look like to us?
- To feed at least two hundred families by the end of our first year of operation.
- To adopt at least one elementary, middle, and high school in Winston-Salem/Forsyth County by the end of 2022.
- To have a successful adult GED graduation rate by the end of our first year of operation.
What are our objectives?
- Maintain an ongoing after-school tutoring program for grades (K-5th)
- Maintain an ongoing mentoring program for grades (6th-12th)
- Maintain an Outreach Men’s Ministry for the ages of (18 years and older)
- Maintain an Outreach Women’s Ministry for the ages of (18 years and older)
- Maintain an ongoing adult GED course
- Maintain an ongoing Food Pantry, thereby, food will be distributed to needed families on a weekly basis
bottom of page