"To enhance the quality of life to all residents of Winston-Salem and Forsyth County"
"Feeding and Educating All"
Neighborhood’s Hands, Inc., is located in the East area of Winston-Salem, North Carolina. The physical location of Neighborhood’s Hands, Inc., is 1713 North Liberty Street, Winston-Salem, North Carolina 27105. The primary contact person is Dr. S.D. Patterson, who serve as the Executive Director.
- maintain an ongoing After School Tutoring program for grades (K-5th)
- maintain an ongoing Mentoring program for grades (6th-12th)
- maintain an Outreach Men’s Ministry for the ages of (18 years and older)
- maintain an Outreach Women’s Ministry for the ages of (18 years and older)
- maintain an ongoing Adult GED course
- maintain an ongoing Food Pantry, thereby, food will be distributed to needed families on a weekly basis