"To enhance the quality of life to all residents of Winston-Salem and Forsyth County"
"Feeding and Educating All"
What Success looks like...
Neighborhood’s Hands Inc., is destined to be successful because of the combination of the owner’s experience and reputation in the community. In addition, Neighborhood’s Hands will be one of very few minority owned and operated community outreach centers in Winston-Salem/ Forsyth County.
- To feed at least two hundred families by the end of year one.
- To adopt at least one of the Winston-Salem/Forsyth County Elementary, Middle, and High Schools by the end of year one.
- To at least have a successful Adult GED graduation rate by the end of year.
Neighborhood’s Hands, Inc., is located in the East area of Winston-Salem, North Carolina. The physical location of Neighborhood’s Hands, Inc., is 1713 North Liberty Street, Winston-Salem, North Carolina 27105. The primary contact person is Dr. S.D. Patterson, who serve as the Executive Director.
- maintain an ongoing After School Tutoring program for grades (K-5th)
- maintain an ongoing Mentoring program for grades (6th-12th)
- maintain an Outreach Men’s Ministry for the ages of (18 years and older)
- maintain an Outreach Women’s Ministry for the ages of (18 years and older)
- maintain an ongoing Adult GED course
- maintain an ongoing Food Pantry, thereby, food will be distributed to needed families on a weekly basis